Subject: FW: EPREL - national contact points
From: "Kaidi Kattai" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:38:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Euroopa Komisjon palub uuendada infot EPREL andmebaasi kontaktisikute
osas. Manuses olevas tabelis on Eesti kontaktisikuks MKM-st
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . Kas tegemist on õige
kontaktiga? Vajadusel palun info ajakohastada.

Lugupidamisega

Kaidi Kattai

Peainspektor  |  Järelevalve arendusbüroo
Chief Inspector   |   Supervision Development Office

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  |
+372 53 478 188
Keskkonnaamet | Environmental Board of Estonia |
<http://www.keskkonnaamet.ee/> www.keskkonnaamet.ee

From: Torben Rahbek <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2024 2:13 PM
Cc: 'TOSORATTI Paolo' <[email-masked]>; 'Radu Ilut'
<[email-masked]>; 'Hunsche, B.J. (Benjan) - ILT'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: EPREL - national contact points

Dear participants in the AdCo Tyres,

This email is circulated on behalf of the European Commission to follow up
from the AdCo meeting in Stockholm where national contact point for EPREL
was discussed.

Paolo Tosoratti says that:

“The Commission has delegated to the National contact points in this list
the responsibility of inviting MSA staff or to revoke access to EPREL. We
have still no name/access for Croatia. For the UK, a Commission colleague
(or myself) is indicated, because only for Northern Ireland the access is
provided.

The invitation should help follow the path to EPREL “Compliance” system
but creation of an EUlogin is required.

Alternatively, the straight way to the Compliance login page is the
following:  <https://energy-label.ec.europa.eu/compliance/screen/newUser>
https://energy-label.ec.europa.eu/compliance/screen/newUser .

The first time you login, your EUlogin is recognized: if you are an MSA,
you get the privileges to “read” any model and supplier data any but
without an invitation from a MSA, you would be asked to create your own
“supplier” organization and you cannot see anything else, but your own
data.”

Best regards,

Torben

ADCO-Tyres Technical Rapporteur

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.